Inside: 60 Wedding Shoe Game Questions + How to Play.
Wedding receptions are a great relief for everyone involved because they mean the most stressful part of the day is over and party time has begun! During this big celebration, games are often played in between cakes, refreshments, dancing, and fun.
Wedding games are a fun way to celebrate the new couple and give the audience a few laughs, too! This simple and easy Wedding Shoe Game involves nothing more than the bride, the groom, and their shoes.
How Do You Play the Wedding Shoe Game?
The wedding shoe game is an increasingly popular reception activity. While many still haven’t heard of it, it just might be played at the next wedding you attend, so here’s a rundown on how it works.
Wedding Shoe Game Instructions
- The bride and groom are seated on chairs in the middle of the venue, back-to-back.
- Both the bride and groom remove their shoes and exchange one so that they are both holding one of each shoe. The bride will have one of her shoes and one of her partner’s shoes. The groom will have one of his shoes and one of his partner’s shoes.
- During the game, a series of questions are asked, and the answer is either “the bride” or “the groom.” The bride and groom answer by holding up the shoe of the correct answer. For instance, if the question was “Who usually cooks breakfast” and the answer is the groom, they should both hold up the groom’s shoes.
Download this fun pre-made Wedding Shoe Game printable for a ready-to-play game for all your guests.
Wedding Shoe Game Questions
If you are planning on playing this game, then you will need some questions to ask. Whether you use these as examples of what’s appropriate or if you are looking for a few questions to use, here’s a list of popular examples.
1. Who hogs most of the bed?
2. Who is the better driver?
3. Who has the better driving record?
4. Who is the better cook?
5. Who uses more toilet paper?
6. Who has bigger feet?
7. Who has better vision?
8. Who has better hearing?
9. Who is worse with direction?
10. Who sneezes more?
11. Who has the nuttier family?
12. Who has the most shoes? (It is the shoe game, after all!)
13. Who was the first to say I love you?
14. Who was the one who made the relationship “official?”
15. Who was the first one to have a crush on the other?
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
17. Who has to always have the final words in an argument?
18. Who is the better kisser?
19. Who flirts the most?
Funny Questions to Ask
20. Who is always the first to say “I love you?”
21. Who is the smarter one?
22. Who is your favorite person?
23. Who makes more money?
24. Who spends more money?
25. Who shops more?
26. Who works more?
27. Who generally picks up the tab at restaurants?
28. Who is the cheapest?
29. Who tips the most?
30. Who pays the most bills?
31. Who is more clumsy?
32. Who talks the most?
33. Who looks in the mirror more?
34. Who stinks up the bathroom more?
35. Who talks the loudest?
36. Who has the better laugh?
37. Who tells the best jokes?
38. Who is more serious?
39. Who is more flexible?
40. Who is the most dramatic?
Looking for more questions to ask during the wedding? This ultimate list of 60 wedding shoe game questions is perfect to print off and ask during the reception!
Guess Who with these Wedding Shoe Game Questions
41. Who is the biggest baby when they’re sick?
42. Who gives better presents?
43. Who gives the most unexpected surprises?
44. Who is the first to apologize after arguing?
45. Who has better hair?
46. Who is more forgetful?
47. Who cries the most during movies?
48. Who has more dressy clothes?
49. Who is more stubborn?
50. Who does more household chores?
51. Who’s car is the cleanest?
52. Who would rather be outdoors?
53. Who spends the most time on the phone?
54. Who sings better?
55. Who dances better?
56. Who holds their liquor better?
57. Who takes longer showers?
58. Who takes the longest to get ready?
59. Who is the cleanest?
60. Who dresses better?
More Fun Game Ideas You’ll Love
- Indoor Wedding Game Ideas – YOU’RE MARRIED! Now it’s really time to party! In addition to a delicious feast, flowing drinks, and a killer wedding playlist, some couples like to get the party started with wedding reception games. Some of our favorites include ice-breakers, to bride and groom trivia, or even an on theme pinata smash. No matter what, these totally fun indoor wedding games are perfect for your post-nuptial celebration.
- Outdoor Wedding Game Ideas – Looking to make your wedding reception a fun and festive affair your guests will never forget? In addition to a delicious feast, flowing drinks, and a killer wedding playlist, some couples like to get the party started with wedding reception games, ice-breakers, and other interactive experiences, which might include everything from classic lawn games to bride and groom trivia, a photo scavenger hunt, a well-stocked photo booth and plenty of activities to engage the kids, too.
- Fun Wedding Games to Say “I DO” to – It can be tricky to know how to entertain your wedding guests, particularly if your big day starts early in the morning. If you’re looking for ways to make your wedding party unforgettable, you’ll not only need a killer wedding playlist, fabulous décor, and delicious food but a couple of fun wedding games too.